Thursday, April 07, 2005

Boxing Day Thrills

We, or was it only me, woke up late on Boxing Day and subsequently got to town late to shop. Landed up in Toys R Us to look for Jumbo Sequence but only found the Nino (kids) version and the Travel Pack.

Shiran and I regressed to childhood over there as we cavorted among Care Bears and Glow Worms and Strawberry Shortcakes. Retro is in!

After dropping by Shiran's friend, Andrea's place to borrow coats and snow pants, we had dinner at home then hurried to meet another friend Daniela for a lift up the mountains. We happened to bump into Jacqui and Javier along the way and Jacqui laughingly warned me, "Someone's tricky!" and mimed pushing. Shiran went, "Darn! I have to think of something else!"

And ooh! Snow! The flakes were gently falling when we reached the top of Mount Seymour. I couldn't stop staring in fascination and Daniela couldn't stop laughing at me.

There was a mix-up in communication and we did not manage to go on the Full Moon snow-shoe tour after all. Instead, the young counter staff offered to let us tramp around the mountain for free. That was when the fun part started.

While making my very 1st snow angel, I laughed so hard that abs formed. It wasn't easy making my arms and legs coordinate as if I was doing jumping jacks lying down!


The promised push.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home