Sunday, February 13, 2005

Christmas Eves in 3 cities

Christmas Eve 2004 - from my travel journal

Ouch ouch. Aching all over. Apart from carrying a huge Fila bag that Wy lent me, I'm also holding onto Ser Khee's photo frames for her "grandparents" in Nanaimo and the Canon camera for Shiran's friends. Ouch.

My final flight to Vancouver is leaving in about 1 3/4 hours, so I'm just sitting here at Portland Airport resting all my muscles. And I thought I had enough of sitting on the planes!

I'm been flying for about 18 hours and it's still Christmas Eve! Not only that, it's STILL the morning of Christmas Eve!

Brr... A few passengers just came in and a cold frigid gust of wind accompanied them. Should I take out my new Zara down jacket? Yes I should.

On the left: sign for Visual Paging for the Deaf in Portland Airport. How advanced they are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home