Tuesday, March 23, 2010

First Day Treats

Hong Kong Day 1

Start of the gorging food-tasting...



Just wanted to put this photo in cos of the funny memory. I was trying out my new Canon Ixus 120S in portrait.

Me: *Smile*
Sis: Cannot fit (us) lah!
Me: *Snap!*

(Even could fit in the girl at the back!)



First dim-sum meal. Sis fell in love with roast goose here. Thinking about the egg tarts and the char siew chee cheong fun is making me hungry again!



Spot the Uniquely Singaporean brand, or should I say now, Your Singapore brand, Bee Cheng Hiang there? Behind that row of shops hides a store selling apparently very good egg tarts (more on the story of why I said "apparently").



Supposedly famous HK desserts. Sis had the egg-white creamy thing, and I, my usual SAFE mango sago.



For the record, Sis couldn't finish that creamy thing and it made her feel like puking. So Safe = Better. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home